Burr Ridge 24 Hour Plumber & Drain Cleaning
When a plumbing emergency strikes, you need a residential plumbing company who will be there to help. Captain Rooter is a 24-hour plumbing repair company serving the residents of Burr Ridge, IL, and the surrounding area. Call us at (773) 840-7800 today!
No one knows when a plumbing emergency is going to happen, but when it does, you need someone you can rely on to be there when they say they’re going to be there and to do the job right the first time. At Captain Rooter, we’ve been serving the Burr Ridge, IL residents since 1998 with 24-hour plumbing repair and emergency plumbing services. Call us first when you need help!
Not sure if we’re the right 24-hour plumbing repair company for the job? Our customer reviews might change your mind!
Sick of Slow Drains? Have Them Professionally Cleaned!
Most homeowners experience slow or partially clogged drains, and while they can be an annoyance, the fact is that if you allow buildup in your pipes to continue, it can create larger problems down the road. There are many reasons why drains become slow and clogged but here are the most common.
- Fat & Grease
While you might be tempted to clear your drains with a chemical you got from the hardware store, beware because those products can cause damage to your pipes, which is much more expensive to fix than having a professional cleaning done.
Signs That Your Water Heater Is a Ticking Time Bomb
You depend on your water heater every day, but as your water heater ages, it gets closer and closer to failure. Here are five signs that your water heater is getting ready to give out.
- Age -- if your water heater is over 15 years old, it’s time to consider a replacement
- Noises -- if your water heater is making a banging or gurgling sounds, it could mean you have sediment building up inside
- Lukewarm Water -- if your water isn’t as hot as it used to be or if you run out of hot water more quickly than before, it’s a sign that your water heater is failing
- Water Leaks -- water pooling around the tank is a sure sign that your water heater is on its last legs
- Energy Bill Increase -- as your water heater gets older, it becomes less efficient, which costs you more money to operate. If you’ve noticed a sudden increase in your energy bills, your water heater may be the culprit.
If you’d like to know more, read about us and if you like what you see, give us a call.
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing Services
Plumbing emergencies rarely happen during ‘business hours’ and chances are, you’re going to need an emergency plumber when you least expect it. Here are a few scenarios when you should call immediately.
- Burst Pipes
- Failed Water Heater
- Clogged Toilet
- Overflowing Drains
Whether you have a plumbing emergency first thing in the morning or in the dead of night, Captain Rooter is your dependable 24-hour plumbing repair company. Call 773-840-7800 if you’re in the Burr Ridge, IL area for immediate help!